Fleece Processing Price List
- We guarantee the fleece brought in is the fleece that is returned
- Please check out our Preparing Raw Fleece
- If we discover an issue with your fleece (Scurf, Felting, Wood Chips, etc) that will prevent us from processing it we will notify you before taking any further action. Moth infested fleece will be disposed of immediately due to contamination danger.
- For pictures and description of services, please check out our Services page
- The cost of scouring is due at drop off and must be paid before processing begins
- The cost of the finished fleece is due upon pick up
- Prices do not include shipping and handling or taxes
- Per process run (tumble, wash, pick, card, etc.) a minimum order is 4lbs of finished weight per colour or fleece or breed
- Prices may be subject to change without notice
- Washing price is based on incoming weight and all other prices based on finished weight
- Special consideration will be given to large orders
- Please contact us for pricing on processing Exotics such as Musk Ox, Buffalo, Dog Hair, Camel, Mohair, Angora, Alpaca, Cashmere etc. This is due to the extra time and care required, thank you.
- At this time Exotics will not be carded/pin-drafted as the sole fibre source. The effort and time to do so is time intensive and results in less yield
10lbs sheep incoming weight x $6.00lbs for tumbling and washing = $60.00 + tax due before processing begins
8lbs sheep finished weight (20% loss due to processing) x $36.75 for Plying Fingering = $294.00 + tax due on pick-up
Due to limited storage, scouring fees are nonrefundable, skirted out fleece and carded waste is disposed of.
By agreeing to pay their invoice, the customer has reviewed and understood the preparing raw fleece and pricing on the company website. Payment due on receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made at the Mill upon pick-up. Debit and all major credit cards accepted. E-transfer is also accepted to [email protected]
After 15 days, 15% interest will be charged, compounded monthly.
After 30 days, if no payment is made, the mill will sell the product to recover costs.