Fleece Processing Price List
- Please fill out the custom milling form
- The fleece brought in is the fleece that is returned
- Please check out our Preparing Raw Fleece
- If we discover an issue with your fleece (Scurf, Felting, Wood Chips, Weak Fibre, etc) that will prevent us from processing it, we will notify you before taking any further action. Moth infested fleece will be disposed of immediately due to contamination danger. Infestations can quickly affect other orders in the mill as well as property and physical health.
- For pictures and description of services, please check out our Services page
- The cost of scouring is due at drop off and must be paid before processing begins
- The cost of the finished fleece is due upon pick up
- Prices do not include shipping and handling or taxes
- Per process run (tumble, wash, pick, card, etc.) a minimum order is 4lbs of finished weight per colour or fleece or breed. Orders less than 4lbs will be charged as 4lbs.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice
- Washing price is based on incoming weight and all other prices based on finished weight
- Special consideration will be given to large orders
- Please contact us for pricing on processing Exotics such as Musk Ox, Buffalo, Dog Hair, Camel, Mohair, Angora, Alpaca, Cashmere etc. This is due to the extra time and care required, thank you.
- At this time Exotics will not be carded/pin-drafted as the sole fibre source. The effort and time to do so is time intensive and results in less yield
- We reserve the right to stop processing at any point and processing fees are required to be paid up until that point to receive product returned.
- Not all fibre can be processed. We will work with you to give you the best product the fibre is capable of based on our recommendations. Health of the fibre is paramount to producing a good fibre product. If the quality of the fibre isn't there, the end result will be less than optimal.
- Processing costs are nonrefundable nor will exchanges be made.